Monday, May 20, 2013

Seven Steps To A Woman's Orgasm

As I have been doing a lot of research online for my sites I have discovered there isn’t any step by step guide for women’s orgasms. There are blogs that men have written or either from a clinical perspective. Here’s my step by step guide to insuring your lady has an orgasm. And you’re welcome.

                           

                                   

                     1. Please kiss my neck





 The feeling of a soft breath is one of the most arousing feelings and the perfect start to getting me in the mood.
The chill that generates through my body is electrifying
My nipples immediately responds
Nice segue to my ears.
I love the feel of a warm body holding me close





                      2. I love being a top









 
I’m in total control
All needed areas are in place for exploration
I can rub my clitoris against my partner
Neck, Nipples and Clitoris can be played with all at the same time (best way to get me hot and wet)
I can feel my partners hands grabbing my ass
My partner can direct my vagina and ass to spread to accommodate them
I cum better from this position







                      3. Talk Dirty To Me


                                         



 The warm breathe in my ear makes my pussy extremely wet
Tell me what you are about to do to me
Call me very naughty dirty names
Tell me how horny I make you
Tell me you’re here at my service
Give me a nice sexy/ freaky scenario
Let me hear all of your animal sounds
Scream my name when you cum







         4. Pay Close Attention To The Nipples


                                         









 This reinforces the fact you want to please me
It makes my pussy throb
Now I’m soak and wet
I begin to moan
Nipples are nice and erect
My body begins to move like the ocean







                 5. Explore My Body

                                                     

                                                





 It awakens entire body
Makes me want to reciprocate
I know you want me
It stimulates all my senses











                 6. Play With Me


                                    





 If you like it wet you will
It’s very sexy to watch someone else cum
Makes me beg for more



                                                       



                   7. Taste Me

                                     





Now the pussy gets not only wet but creamy
Ready for anything now
Begging for more
Sexy moans and purrs
Hard nipples
Pussy jumps at the slightest touch
Now you can enter


Don’t ever think your mere presence is enough to get me hot. The more you turn us on the pleasure you will receive.

Related articles
How To Finger Vagina
How To Have Mature Oral Sex
How To Stimulate The Clitoris
Drive me to come….. (eroticblogger69.wordpress.com)
How To Stimulate A Clitoris (mademan.com)
Bare Your Sexual Soul: Watching (lovesexandmarriage.wordpress.com)
Shower Time (oliviatwist69.com)
How To Give Better Oral Sex (mademan.com)
Ladies Only (Part 2) (hipnaughtyk.com)
Never Had an Orgasm (everydayhealth.com)
Secrets of the Female Orgasm
Dr Miriam sex special: How a woman orgasms – and sex tips to climax
The Mistery of Woman Orgasm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts